You spend your entire preparing for an amazing career & lifestyle, isn’t it time you fulfill that dream?
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience is one of the largest neuroscience providers in the state with over 26,000 patient visits in 2018. We continue to grow and seeking a team oriented individual to join our multidisciplinary care team consisting of neurologists, neurosurgeon, physiatrist, geriatrics and palliative care specialist.
- BC/BE in Primary Specialty
- Fellowship trained in Pain Medicine Fellowship Program
- Exceptional opportunity for a pain medicine physician with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated multidisciplinary team
- Be part of an established, growing and successful practice highly rated by peers and patients.
- Once in lifetime opportunity to establish a Comprehensive Pain Center supported by a full multidisciplinary team
- Part of an innovative model that identifies patients at risk early and provides optimal care to ensure excellent outcomes.
- Provide ‘whole patient’ approach with balanced multimodal analgesia, appropriate interventional procedures and enhanced complementary/non pharmacological wellness
- Provide leadership on local and regional pain management committees, and remain abreast of developments in latest evidence-based pain treatment
- Excellent work life balance in a Hawaii with year-round perfect weather and outdoor activities
- Excellent compensation package with medical/dental, paid CME, vacation, 401K
Interested candidate to contact: kliow@HawaiiNeuroscience.com