Clinical Research Assistant
Opportunity of a lifetime to join a Growing & Winning Team
You dedicated your entire life to prepare for a fulfilling career, isn’t it time you do just that?
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN) is one of the largest and leading provider of neuroscience care and research in the state. Be part of the fastest growing and recognized as one of the most sought-after neuroscience clinical research site in US including an overnight phase 1 PK Unit Site specializing in phase 0, I,II,III studies with an average of 20 + studies at any one time. Join a winning team and be supported by world-class full-time neuroscience specialists including neurologists, physiatrists, geriatrician, sleep specialist supported by > 50 full time dedicated happiest employees in Hawaii.
Seeking Clinical Research Assistant at Clinical Research Center.
Your responsibilities will be to perform clinical research in conjunction with multiple clinical research protocols and will be supervised by the Principal investigator You will play an important role as you will have direct contact with patients and create an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures and educating them on the study. This position requires an extremely detail-oriented, well-organized individual who can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing patient records to determine patient eligibility for participating in research protocol.
- Analyzing appropriate data for recruitment purposes and interview patients for protocol to determine patient commitment.
- Responsible for completing all data entry requirements accurately including data entry of patient registration; entry of test order from requisition or pulling order from database; managing Standing Orders.
- Collecting, organizing, cataloging, disseminating, and maintaining appropriate files of current patient data.
- Assisting with monitoring audits/visits for clinical protocols.
- Processing specimens, including labeling, centrifuging, splitting, and freezing specimens as required by test order.
- Performing clerical duties when assigned such as data entry, inventory, stock supplies, and answer phones when needed.
- Maintaining all appropriate phlebotomy logs in a timely manner and based on frequency, such as maintenance logs and temperature logs.
- Completing training courses and keeping up to date with the certifications.
- Assisting with regulatory, research or administrative compliance.
- Assisting with preparation and delivery of required reports and other research documentation.
- Having strong written and oral communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Working under minimal supervision and being goal oriented.
Bachelor’s degree in scientific or healthcare field (5 years of relevant experience with associate degree in scientific or healthcare field may substitute for a Bachelor’s degree)
Previous Clinical Research experience or LPN experience preferred ***Phlebotomy experience preferred but not required
Competitive salary with full benefits including paid vacations, health, dental, 401K offered.
Interested candidate to contact: Ashley Bass, abass@HawaiiNeuroscience.com