Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN) is one of the largest and leading provider of neuroscience care in the state. We are growing and recruiting Advanced Practice Provider (APP). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a proven successful growing fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team and live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, year round perfect weather.
- Be part of the outpatient team at one the busiest neuroscience provider serving > 26,000 patient visits a year
- Work, train and be supported by 10 full time neuroscience faculty including neurologists, physiatrists, geriatrician, sleep specialist supported by > 50 full time dedicated amazing employees
- Get to work at and travel to 4 campuses in Honolulu, Windward, West Oahu and Big Island
- Opportunity to serve as sub-investigator in world class neuro research at Clinical Research Center.
- Opportunity to travel to national and international research meetings to learn, grow & network
- Experience with clinical trials and IV skills a plus
- Opportunity to lead & develop a holistic care based out of Brain health, Lifestyle Med. & Wellness Center
- Experience and interest in lifestyle medicine a plus
- Work interdisciplinary with world class specialists & researchers at other Neuroscience Centers of Excellence in Memory Disorders, Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Sleep & Insomnia, Headache and Concussion, Stroke & Neurologic Restoration, MS & Neuroimmunology, Spine and Pain Management, Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Traumatic Brain Injury.
We strive to give back to our community with our mission to teach and to the scientific community with our commitment for world class neuroscience research conducted right here in Hawaii. We emphasize collaborative team work thus allowing everyone the best possible quality of life while serving our community with a sense of common purpose and passion. Competitive salary with full benefits including paid vacations, health, dental, 401K offered.
Interested candidate to contact: Kore Liow, MD, Director, Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience: firstname.lastname@example.org