Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience Institute (HPN) is growing again! HPN is seeking BC/BE neurologists in General Neurology AND also subspecialty training in any of these: EMG/Neuromuscular/Neurophysiology/Parkinson/Behavioral Neurology/Epilepsy/MS. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a proven successful and growing fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team and live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, year-round perfect weather.
HPN is recognized as one of the most successful and largest provider of neuroscience care in Hawaii serving over 28,000 patient visits in 2017 including over 300 research visits. The growing multidisciplinary neuroscience has campuses in Honolulu and Windward Oahu with state of the art 27 clinic rooms all dedicated to neuroscience. The candidate will be supported and backed by 7 other full-time faculty including neurologists, neurosurgeon, geriatrician and a full clinical research team. HPN is closely affiliated with acute care Adventist Health Castle hospital and St Francis Healthcare system of Hawaii.
We are seeking a full time BC/BE neurologists to join our growing, dynamic, fully integrated collaborative multidisciplinary practice with proven successful track records of developing innovative solutions and comprehensive multidisciplinary programs including:
- AASM accredited Sleep Laboratory and Sleep Disorders Center
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center with 4 bed Video-EEG Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Headache and Facial Pain Center,
- Stroke and Neurological Restoration Center;
- Memory Disorders Center
- Behavioral Health Center
- Neurosurgery and Spine Center
- Hawaii’s only Brain Health & Wellness Center
- Hawaii’s only Clinical Research Center dedicated to bringing groundbreaking research to Hawaii currently involved in 20 phase I to IV clinical trials in Alzheimer’s, Epilepsy, MS, Parkinson’s and others
- Hawaii’s only Patient Experience Office dedicated to improving patient satisfaction and holistic care by monitoring the outcome
- Be part of our teaching program for the residents and medical students and opportunity to be involved in groundbreaking clinical trials in neuroscience.
This will be a chance of a life to establish and establish leadership for the state in your areas of subspecialty and be supported by a fully integrated collaborative neuroscience team. The candidate is expected to develop, lead and grow these services in response to the need of the state. Working together, we are committed to the mission that every patient receive safe, evidence-based, compassionate care; every time, every touch as we change one life at a time. We strive to give back to our community with our mission to teach and our commitment to the advancement of neuroscience research in improving lives.
When considering a career with us, we look for in our people the attributes we believe are important. We know we can only fulfill our mission and vision, and build our desired culture if those who work with us are committed, find joy in what they do, and embrace their roles in serving our patients, families, and one another. We emphasize the vital importance of a healthy work environment where relationships and teamwork are highly valued. Competitive salary with full benefits offered to the right candidate.
Interested candidate to contact: Kore Liow, MD, Director, Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience: email@example.com or (808) 261-4476.