The MS and Neuroimmunology Center at Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience cares for more MS patients than any other center in Hawaii and is the first (and only) Comprehensive Care center in the state working with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. The center is a leading participant in clinical trials.
Combining the spirit of Aloha with state of the art scientific care, the center provides care for mind, spirit, and body.
- Neurological evaluation
- Diagnostic services
- Disease-modifying therapy, including an Infusion center
- Expert symptomatic care, including
- Botox for spasticity
- Center for sleep disorders
- Palliative care
- Access to nutrition counseling and general wellness
- Neuralgic pain care, including access to medical and surgical treatment for trigeminal neuralgia
- Clinical trials
- Cognitive assessments
We are committed to improving the overall well being of our patients. We stress increasing independence, timely intervention, prevention, and education.
Jason Viereck, M.D., Ph.D.
Director, MS and Neuroimmunology Center
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience